Logo of Lehrwerkstatt für Mechanik

Lehrwerkstatt für Mechanik

The Training Center for Mechanics (TCM) was founded in Basel (Switzerland) in 1939. Our core business is training/education as well as production in a professional practice for Poly-Mechanics students. We produce for national/international customers. ISO certifications: 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016.

Halle 1.1 / H29

Contacts (2)
Image of   Ewald Bader

Ewald Bader

Image of   Bernhard Regli

Bernhard Regli

About
General Information
Locations

Share this page

© Exhibit & More AG 2018 | Privacy Policy