Peiseler is located in Remscheid on the original site where it was founded in 1819 as a manufacturer of files and rasps. The Morsbach brook powered the waterwheel and it still flows thru the property. Progress brought a steam engine with a boastful 180Hp, the case clock from the factory is proudly displayed in the lobby. What should be described as ghoulishness led to the development of a true mechanical rasp impact machine, in 1906 these machines were already exported to South America. In the '30s we developed our measuring tool and measuring fixture building capability, these measuring instruments were supplied to the automotive industry after the war. 1942 was the year Peiseler built the first precision dividing heads and automated rotary tables. The first hydraulic clamping device program followed in the '50s. The manufacturing plant in Morbach, located 50 km east of Trier, was founded in 1966 and has undergone a continuous development. Our apprentice program is also located in Morbach training many industrial disciplines. Direct drive tables and trunnions were introduced in 1997 and in 2001 Peiseler presented the first direct drive 2-axis rotary tilt tables.