W.AG Funktion + Design - Individual Case Solutions made in Germany
W.AG Funktion + Design GmbH is manufacturer of plastic cases and boxes “made in Germany” and offers up to 100 injection-moulded case types among 6 series.W.AG attaches highest importance to high functionality of the plastic cases as well as to an attractive case design for helping your products and services achieving the optimum success.
All processes bundled at one place – “Made in Germany”
W.AG offers an unique all-round package of in-house expertise like development, toolmaking, injection moulding, in-mould labelling (IML), screen printing, pad printing, inlay development, foam processing (water jet cutting, punching, milling, laser engraving) and individual consulting. This enables us to realise all customer’s wishes individually and promptly.
Individual case solutions from one source
The in-house expertise that is bundled at the company headquarters in Geisa – in the centre of Germany – enables us to produce modern packaging solutions that are custom-tailored in terms of colouration, decoration and inlays. The result is a sustainable packaging and permanently present brand ambassador for your products and services.
OUR ATTRACTIVE AND INNOVATIVE SERIES:
- TEKNO | The timeless classic among the plastic cases since 1997
- JAZZ | The allrounder in a technical design
- HEAVY | The robust heavy duty casse
- BEAT | The narrow plastic box for sales promotion packaging
- SWING | The plastic box in an extraordinary design
- TWIST | The modern design case with innovative functions
- Excellent range of high quality plastic cases
- Customerspecific consultation directly on-site
- Sampling according to your requirements and wishes
- Individual inlays for a professional product presentation
- Your corporate design on the outside of the case
- Individual case solutions for your best possible sales and brand success
- Quality and reliability – “Made in Germany”!
W.AG keywords: plastic cases, plastic boxes, in-mould-labelling (IML), Digimarc, screen printing, pad printing, water jet cutting, punching, milling, laser engraving, foam inlays, deep-drawn inserts, internet of things (IoT), ADDED VALUE IN PERFECTION
Further information on www.wag.de