COFA - The Universal Deburring Tool
Consistent deburring of even and uneven bore edges, front and back in one single pass. Both bore edges will be machined without requiring the work piece to be turned. For efficient and process capable high volume production.
The COFA tool system has been the first and still unrivaled tool system for removing burrs on the front and back of a drilled through-hole on even and uneven surfaces in a single cycle. It radially removes the burrs off the bore edges, without requiring the work piece to be turned or the spindle to be stopped. It can be applied universally in manual or automatic operations – for efficient and process capable high volume production.
- The COFA standard tool series ranges from bore diameter Ø2.0mm up to Ø26.0 mm. The cassette system is designed for bore diameters larger than Ø26.0 mm.
- The exchangeable carbide blades are carried out with material dependant coatings.
- The COFA system guarantees a consistent, radially shaped deburring of even and uneven bore edges.
- Tool types C6 up to C12 allow up to three different deburring sizes without changing the tool due to the exchangeable blade sizes.
- Machining of the bore edge without creating a secondary burr.
- The cassette solution intgrates the deburring process into an existing customer tool. By combining two or several processes in one single tool, the cycle time can be reduced considerably.