GOODJ 125 TAIFUN: Automated Production
By using the GOODJ 125 TAIFUN you lay the foundation for successful automated production and have full controll of process materials and process waste.
By using the GOODJ 125 TAIFUN you lay the foundation for successful automated production. With the fan wheel mounted in the spindle, you can remove components, jigs and pallets of chips and emulsion. Thereafter, the clean insertion of follow-up parts is guaranteed by the handling. Further, for example, staining due to evaporation on finished parts can be prevented.
In conventional manufacturing, the use of energy-intensive, expensive compressed air for component cleaning is greatly reduced. This also applies to the, caused by the compressed air guns, strong noise and misting.
- powerful and wear-free
- Center bore for previous emulsion cleaning
- Reduction of the basic noise level in production
- Contour-compatible cleaning of the components in the CAM programmable
- Can be used on horizontal machining centers
- inexpensive 290 CHF / pcs excl. VAT