UNILOCK 5-Axis Stabilizer
innotool austria UNILOCK 5-Axis Stabilizer is especially developed for supporting work pieces during their operating process. As an addition to existing manual or zero-point oriented work holding systems the UNILOCK 5-Axis Stabilizer provides a solid stop against vibrations.
To produce highest quality in my-tolerances, a solid and safe fixation of work pieces should be guaranteed in this daily challange. Depending on each work piece and its operation process, vibrations can occur which effects the quality in a significant way or which even extends the production process.
innotool austria offers a new UNILOCK 5-Axis Stabilizer program, an innovative solution for best production results without vibrations. A fast assembly of smart telescope-clamping units and extention bars in the required length from the machine table to the work piece, is saving time and guarantees stability and safety. Clamping balls help to adjust all bars to their required angles. Work pieces without boreholes can be hold with the help of brackets or magnets.
Advantages by using UNILOCK 5-Axis Stabilizer:
- 3D support with telescope function, assembled in force direction of the operating process as well as on static weaknesses
- Precision shaft with the possibility of extention and clamping
- Installed Clamping balls for turning and swivel function, fitting on each surface
- Various mounting possibilities for work pieces and machine tables (via threads, magnet, etc.)
- A short opening and closing of the clamping device avoids warping after the roughing process
UNILOCK 5-Axis Stabilizer can be combined perfectly with UNILOCK zero-point Clamping systems for a more easy setup and to save more time.
>Convince yourself and visit us on our booth B18, Hall 1.0 at Prodex 2019!