Software-based tool management
GÜHRING networks the production hall. Traditional production is undergoing radical change: Industry 4.0 is to combine industrial production with communication and information technology, thereby contributing to increased productivity and flexibility.
- Live analyses
- High degree of user-friendliness
Serial number management
- Management of individual tools by assigning serial numbers
- Permanent, precise illustration of the location where the tool is used
- Documentation of complete tool life cycle can be evaluated for analysis and optimisation purposes
- Customer-specific reporting
- Live analysis can be individualised
- New graphic options for preparation – also in responsive design
- Illustration of machinery
- Malfunction documentation
- Measure planning and control
- Maintenance plans
- Overview of down times and associated costs
Extensive planning tools
- Internal message management with comment and tracking tool
- Component management with target/actual comparison of production figures or manufacturing costs
- Parts lists with proof of application or availability
- Recording of wear data for process optimization
- Recording of working time
- Calibration tool management
- Incoming goods inspection based on freely definable criteria
By broadly differentiating the options, many features of the software can be adapted to the company or even the specific user.
This is Gühring's response to market requirements regarding transparent, efficient as well as flexible and specialized manufacturing processes.
The newly designed TM output systems TM 326 and TM 526 meet all essential needs with their enlarged 21.5” touchpad, modern design and intelligent GTMS configuration and the networking of production sites.